The learning experience for elementary school children is unique. Students get the most out of an immersive learning environment with a multitude of educational vehicles and tools. Castle Learning has elementary content that can bring added value to your classroom activities for the utmost student success.
Our elementary content includes:
- Over 25,000 questions specifically covering all elementary core subjects
- NYS Grade 3 –5 Math & ELA, and Grade 4 Science Released Test Questions and Public Assignments
- Literacy Reading Set questions including classics such as Charlotte’s Web, James and the Giant Peach, Little Bear, A Girl Named Helen Keller, and many more
- Questions are aligned to state standards and topics and are easily searchable
- User-friendly experience with ease of use for students
- Multiple-choice, fill-in the blank, and constructed response question types
- Hints, reasons and related vocabulary to assist students in learning the right answer
- Assignments can also be printed for student completion
- Differentiated Instruction for accelerated learners
- Text to Speech, student self-study options, and much more!
Click here for an overview of our elementary content.
Having elementary students become familiar with using computers and completing online assignments and quizzes will help them be prepared for computer-based testing in the future. Take advantage of Castle Learning’s content in the early grade levels, as well as in the upper grades.