One of the Castle Learning features that customers in New York love the most is the impressive collection of Regents material available.
Preparing for the many Regents exams requires students to take practice tests as often as possible. This means Castle Learning users need access to as much material as possible.
And now it’s even easier for our users to access the Regents material.
Introducing the REGENTS BUTTON
This is an amazing new tool for students in New York to quickly and conveniently access Castle Learning’s collection of Regents material. By clicking the new button, users will be able to instantly browse through the entire Regents collection.
Best of all, it allows for fast creation of review assignments to help students practice for their upcoming exam.
How Does it Work?
Accessing all the Regents material Castle Learning has to offer is now available by the click of a button.
- To get started, sign in to your Castle Learning Student Center.
- On the left side of the screen, click Self-Study.
- New York users will be able to click on the button labelled Regents Exams.
- This takes you to the Regents Exams page where you can select from different subject areas: Math, Science, Foreign Languages, English… Whatever you need to study!
- Once you select your subject, you can click on an Exam and see a list of Exam dates that are available.
- Select an exam, and you are instantly taken into a Self-Study assignment that has all the questions from that exam.
And that is Castle Learning’s new Regents Button! Now you can review, practice and excel on the Regents Exams, all thanks to the click of a button.
As always, if you need further assistance, please contact our friendly support team via chat, email, or by calling 1-800-345-7606.