1. You’re obsessed with the weather forecast
Rain for days? You’ll tell everyone. Heat wave? You’ll have your classroom ready. Snow storm brewing? Everyone turns to you, to see if it’s true.
2. You have an impressive collection of geodes
What started as one or two to show students during Earth Science lessons has evolved into a closet of sparkly stone matter.
3. You oversee the most popular field trips
Whether it’s a field trip to the beach or to an amusement park, showing students how science works in the world often equates into some of the most fun places.
4. You love going to the beach… for research
It’s for research. The greatest professional development of all time. And you take advantage of it any chance you get. Kick back, and enjoy the waves.
5. You have your own safety goggles and a name-embroidered lab coat
No other teacher gets to have their own stylish duds that make them look like old-school “mad scientists.” Embrace the fashion of your trade.
6. Everyone assumes Breaking Bad is your favorite show
Ever since your colleagues binge-watched this show about a high school chemistry teacher who went over the edge, they all have an eye on you. Remember, when it comes to classroom management, you’re Heisenberg.