Did you know Castle Learning offers access to over 5,000 questions for Health & Physical Education? Some of the topics covered are:
- Mental and Emotional Health
- Health and Personal Wellness
- Personal Fitness and Nutrition
- First Aid and Safety
- Fitness Fundamentals and Goals
- Introductions to a myriad of physical activities from walking, running and swimming, to competitive sports such as soccer, basketball, golf and racquet sports
- Elementary, Middle and High School Levels
This content can be used to complement your in-person classes or for students to obtain credit when attending class is not an option due to illness or absence.
Click here for a sample Health assignment geared toward middle and high school students. As with all our questions, the assignments include instructional feedback in the form of hints and reasons (when enabled) and related vocabulary.
If you are interested in a virtual demonstration of either product or would like more information on adding this content to your current Castle Learning license, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.