The Math Content Team has released 200 Algebra 1 math questions covering the following topics:
- Function Notation and Evaluating Functions
- Defining Functions
- Graphing Inequalities in Two Variables
- Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
- Multiplying Polynomials
- Modeling Systems of Equations and Inequalities
- Analyzing Number Patterns and Sequences as Functions
- Arithmetic and Geometric Sequences
- Factoring and Solving Quadratic Equations
- Completing the Square, the Square Root Property, and Vertex Form
- Rate of Change
- Solving Multi-Step Equations
The questions in this release are all multiple-choice and constructed response questions written with hints and reasons covering 13 different standards.
The question ids for this release are 152506 – 152705.