The Castle Learning Math Content Team has released new multiple choice, select all that apply, and fill-in questions that are aligned to the Common Core for the 4th grade. The questions in this content release refer to the domain “Measurement and Data.” The following standards are included in the new content release:
Sample tasks that students are asked to complete:
- Determine the cost of a purchase when the money is listed in dollars and cents.
- Apply the area and perimeter formulas for rectangles in real world and mathematical problems.
- Determine which expression represents the area or perimeter of a rectangular object.
- Make a line plot to display a data set of measurements in fractions of a unit.
- Determine the best guess for the measure of a constructed angle.
Sample Questions and Reasons