The Math Content Team has released new multiple choice, select all that apply, drag and drop, and fill-in questions that are aligned to the Common Core for the 3rd grade. The questions in this content release refer to the domains “Geometry, Measurement and Data, and Numbers and Operations – Fractions.” The following standards are included in the new content release:
Sample tasks that students are asked to complete:
- Order fractions on a number line.
- Compare fractions using circle charts.
- Use models to represent fractions.
- Represent equivalent fractions on a number line.
- Determine which two-dimensional shapes are polygons.
- Use elapsed time to determine start and end times in a word problem.
- Find the perimeter of rectangles.