The Math Content Team has released new questions that are directly aligned to the Common Core for the 3rd grade. The topics covered with this content release are:
Sample tasks that students are asked to complete:
- Choose the expression that corresponds to the visual model.
- Find the area of a rectangle by counting unit squares or by skip counting.
- Determine which shapes represent a given fraction.
- Select the number sentence that models a real-world situation.
- Choose the diagram that represents a situation based on how many times the figure should be partitioned.