The Math Content Team has released new multiple choice questions that are aligned to the Common Core for the 3rd grade. The questions in this content release refer to the domain Numbers and Operations – Fractions. The following standards are included in the new content release:
Sample tasks that students are asked to complete:
- Use models to represent fractions.
- Identify how many more parts need shaded to represent a fraction partitioned into n.
- Identify fractions on a number line.
- Determine the distance between two points on a number line that are between 0 and 1.
- Recognize fractions that represent whole numbers.
Sample Questions with Reasons