This option is on the reports page. You have two ways of getting to a report with this option.
- From your teacher home page, click Reports
- Be sure you are on the first tab, Assessment Reports
- Choose the course, assignment and class you wish to view the report for and click Create Report
- Under the Report Options box you will see a drop down menu for Correct-on-retry scoring. Change the box to the appropriate choice and then click Refresh Report
- From your teacher home page, click Assignments
- Next to the name of the assignment, click the Assign/Monitor icon under Actions
- Be sure you are on the first tab, Assignment Results
- Choose the class from the class drop down menu
- Beneath the table of student names, click on the Assignment Comprehensive Report link
- The report will open in a new page. You will see the option to change correct-on-retry scoring toward the top of the page.