There are now over 60 multiple choice and extended response questions available for Amy Tan’s The Joy Luck Club. The questions in this new literature set range in difficulty and style. Students will be exposed to basic fact-based questions, vocabulary, literary terms, structure, theme, and much more! This literature set can be found in the Novels topic and in Levels J, K, and L.
To access these questions, please follow these steps:
- From your Teacher Center, click the Assignments link.
- Select the English Language Arts course from the drop down menu.
- Enter a name for the assignment and click Create New Assignment.
- On the question criteria page, be sure the Show Classic Courses button is UNCHECKED.
- Click ELA, check the Topics box on the filter by bar, and click START.
- You will find The Joy Luck Club under the Novel topic.
- Click the blue plus signs to expand The Joy Luck Club. This title narrows down to more specific areas of the literary work.
- Once you have the areas you wish selected by checking the boxes, click the Save Choices & Show me questions button to be taken to the page to view individual questions and add them to your assignment.