It is no surprise that how well you do in school directly impacts your future. In fact, a report published in the Eastern Economic Journal from the University of Miami found that
A one-unit increase in your GPA has a very sizable impact on your future education and earnings.
Whether you need help in a particular subject, want to boost your GPA for your college applications, or are just looking for a better way to learn, Castle Learning can help.
With self-directed activities, hints and explanations and progress reports all aligned to state and/or Core standards, you can easily increase your knowledge in the subject areas of your choice.
Single student home plans are also available at an affordable annual fee.
Says Michael T. French, director of the health economics research group at the University of Miami.
- INSTANT GRADING Students receive real time results. Teachers know how each student is performing, while reducing time grading and assessing. That means more time to focus on students.
- QUESTIONSIN VARIOUS SUBJECTS Castle Learning is continuously adding and aligning questions in Math, English, Science and Social Studies.
- PROGRESSTRACKING Determine achievement by Core or state standards. Meet or exceed district goals by analyzing results early and adopting action plans.
- ASSIGNMENTSHARING Teachers using our software can share assignments within their department, a feature that saves time and encourages collaboration.
- INSTRUCTIONALFEEDBACK Our system is designed to promote continuous learning. When students work on an assignment or test, if they make an incorrect answer, hints and vocabulary help them improve their knowledge and understanding. An instructional “reason” is also provided to support the correct answer.
- homework, quizzes, tests, and common assessments
- for state testing
- Practice foundational skills with unlimited questions
- point students in the direction of the right answer
- explain why the correct answer is correct
- provides definitions of key terms and concepts, and makes a great study sheet
- Incomplete assignments are on the home page
- Self-generated sessions can be created for
- Review past assignments to determine
- Students taking assessments online
- reinforces instruction to increase comprehension
- Simulated assessments with state testing
- No software download required
- Access 24/7/365 from computer, tablet, or handheld device
- Mobile site optimized for Smartphone interfaces