All parents want their children to succeed academically.
It is the cornerstone on which they can build their future. Whether your child is struggling in certain areas, craving a greater academic challenge or is passionate about learning and looking to supplement their education, they can benefit from Castle Learning.
Castle Learning is built around current state and Core standards and allows your child to access an array of review activities to supplement homework assignments and classroom instruction.
You can help your child create their own review sessions, and get assessment reports to help you determine the strengths and weaknesses in one or more subject areas.
Use Castle Learning to help give your child the confidence in their ability to learn and achieve.
- INSTANT GRADING Students receive real time results. Teachers know how each student is performing, while reducing time grading and assessing. That means more time to focus on students.
- QUESTIONSIN VARIOUS SUBJECTS Castle Learning is continuously adding and aligning questions in Math, English, Science and Social Studies.
- PROGRESSTRACKING Determine achievement by Core or state standards. Meet or exceed district goals by analyzing results early and adopting action plans.
- ASSIGNMENTSHARING Teachers using our software can share assignments within their department, a feature that saves time and encourages collaboration.
- INSTRUCTIONALFEEDBACK Our system is designed to promote continuous learning. When students work on an assignment or test, if they make an incorrect answer, hints and vocabulary help them improve their knowledge and understanding. An instructional “reason” is also provided to support the correct answer.
- See what assignments are
- completed assignments with your child(ren)
- and encourage positive results
- with teachers on assignments
- to teachers from your child’s/children’s accounts
- online technology and resources from home
At Castle Learning, we believe practice is the key to success. Our content library makes practicing easy and effective.
- Assist with determining based on assignment reports
- Develop for/with your child(ren) using Castle Learning content
- Elementary and Intermediate students can practice an unlimited number of questions
- past assignments to help prepare for state testing
- provide clues to help students reach the correct answers
- explain why a correct answer is correct
- makes a great study aid and reinforces key terms for comprehension
- No software download required
- Access 24/7/365 from computer, tablet, or handheld device
- Mobile site optimized for Smartphone interfaces