The January 2019 New York State Regents exams in Chemistry is now available! You can search for individual questions by level and topic. Alternatively, you can use our ready-to-go pre-made assignment which can be found in Castle Learning’s Public Assignments section.
Teachers can use NYS Regents exams as:
- pre- and post-tests
- end of course state test preparation
- practice review throughout the year
Teachers can assign questions to students as a simple quiz without feedback, or as an open practice assignment with clickable vocabulary links, hints, reasons, and instant feedback.
Teachers can choose individual questions from specific Regents exams by creating a new assignment and using the Public Assignments tab. Exams are listed by Regents date.
Teachers can find the full Regents exams by searching the Public Assignments in the course Science–> Chemistry –> Castle Assignments –> New York as shown below:
To access this public assignment, follow these steps:
- Log in to CastleLearning
- Choose Assignments
- From the drop-down menu, select Chemistry
- Select “Create from Public Assignments“
- At the list of courses, click the “+” next to Science
- Click the “+” next to Chemistry
- Click the “+” next to Castle Assignments
- Click the “+” next to New York
- Scroll down the list of exams to the appropriate Regents Exam
- Check the box in front of the exam.
- Click on the checkbox and then the “Import” button. The exam will now appear on your Chemistry assignment list!
Student Self-Study Access
Students can also access the Regents exams directly. On the Student Home page, click Self-Study and set the option to Rocket Mode. Click the Regents Exam button.
Set the option to Chemistry!