The Science Content Team is pleased to announce the release of the January 2018 NYS Chemistry Regents Exam. The exam consists of 85 questions of the Constructed Response and Multiple Choice varieties. A copy of the exam is available in the Public Assignments section.
To access this public assignment, follow these steps:
- Log in to CastleLearning
- Choose Assignments
- From the drop-down menu, select Chemistry
- Select “Create from Public Assignments“
- At the list of courses, click the “+” next to Science
- Click the “+” next to Chemistry
- Click the “+” next to Castle Assignments
- Click the “+” next to New York
- Scroll down the list of exams to the appropriate Regents Exam
- Check the box in front of the exam.
- Click “Import” at the bottom of the page. The exam is now available on the teachers’ assignment page