Physical Education has come a long way from the days of calisthenics and dodgeball. A well-rounded education requires students to learn about personal, physical, and mental health that can be the building blocks to a healthy life full of positive self-esteem. With these skills developed, students will discover the positive impact good health has on future studies, relationships, and prospects for future career success.
When is the last time you checked the pulse of your school’s physical and health education programs? In today’s fast-paced academic culture, PE and health programs are often shoved to the back-burner. Through a integration with Carone Learning, Castle Software now offers a PE and Health Education component tailored to the needs of students and teachers.
Just like Castle Learning’s traditional English, Math, Social Studies, Science, and Foreign Language software packages, the Physical Education and Health add-on comes loaded with with Carone’s content questions to support teacher instruction. The questions can be used for:
- Students who are physically unable to complete traditional PE activities
- Students missing credits in PE and/or Health
- Teachers needing PE or Health content for testing, assessment, practice and review
- Independent Selt Study for the student
Materials presented in Castle Learning’s PE and Health add-ons provide age-appropriate content, covering a variety of physical education and health-related topics. Whether teachers are looking for a more integrated means to explore physical education and health, or want to support students who are physically unable to participate in the traditional PE curriculum, Castle Learning has them covered. Topics include:
- Health and fitness fundamentals
- Personal health and fitness goals
- Introductions to a myriad of physical activities from walking, running and swimming, to competitive sports such as soccer, basketball, golf and racquet sports
- Mental and emotional health
- Family living and healthy relationships
- Nutrition and weight management
- First aid and safety
- And much more!
Administrators, parents, teachers, and students will appreciate the intrinsic learning support and assessments built into Castle / Carone PE and Health Education material. Physical and Health Education are essential building blocks for students learning how to maintain lifelong physical and mental health. Castle and Carone Learning aims to partner with administrators, parents, and teachers to ensure students succeed.