It goes without saying that teachers work tirelessly on instructional plans to ensure they are cultivated to help their students grow academically, but this doesn’t mean it’s easy. Teachers will always come across many challenges. A resource like Castle Learning by their side can help them achieve their goals and see their students continue to grow and reach their potential.
Castle Learning strives to provide high-quality content, authored by educators, so that teachers can focus their efforts on helping students achieve academic success. This content is available to teachers to be used in multifaceted ways to support their classroom instruction. Beyond content, the tools offered support the teacher’s ability to share assignments with other colleagues, monitor student progress, and quickly and carefully assess them every step of the way.
Join the educators who have discovered the benefits Castle Learning offers, including:
Quickly Create Assessments
The Castle Learning Content Team continually strives to release appropriate, quality questions for educators to use in assignments and/or tests. With Castle Learning you can:
- Create your own assignments using our database of over 140,000 questions
- Select “ready-to-go” assignments compiled by our educational authors
- Develop your own, personalized databank of questions, flashcards and instructional documents (PowerPoint, MP3/MP4, URL, PDF).
- Students can participate online from any internet connected device, or offline on paper
- Incorporate the integration of GradeCam for paper based activities or tests
Each student learns at a different pace from the rest, and we understand the challenges of differentiating instruction for individual students. Teachers can:
- Tailor assignments to an individual’s needs
- Utilize questions aligned to Common Core and state standards
- Analyze assessment reports to determine areas of strength and areas of improvement
- Utilize highlighting and/or text-to-speech features for increased student accessibility
- Mix content from multiple course areas for cross-curricular assessment
Share the Workload
Creating common assessments for curriculum departments or for school-wide deployment is easy with Castle Learning.
- Share assignments with other teachers within the school or district
- Create common/benchmark assessments to be published as a school or district-wide test
- Collaborate on assessments or utilize within co-teaching environments
One of the greatest benefits of Castle Learning is the instant grading feature.
- Eliminate hours of manual grading
- Use data to monitor results and drive instruction
- Offer immediate instructional feedback for students with hints and reasons to reinforce instruction
- Grade constructed response (extended response) questions online with ease
One Resource, Multiple Uses
Flexibility is an integral part of the program. Teachers have used Castle Learning for much more than homework and tests.
- Use for classroom instruction, response to intervention (RTI), and common assessments
- Meet Special Education (Exceptional Learner) needs
- Flipped classroom delivery
- Utilize the year-long subscription for summer activities
- Encourage parent participation in education
- Hold class elections or student surveys
Whether you’re an administrator, a teacher, a parent, or a student, Castle Learning is designed to complement, enhance, and enlighten the work done in classrooms. We all share the common goal of helping students reach their fullest potential. It’s a true partnership for achievement.