The Math Content Team has released new multiple choice questions that are directly aligned to the Common Core for the 4th grade. The topics covered with this content release are:
Sample tasks that students are asked to complete:
- Find equivalent fractions using visual models.
- Round whole numbers.
- Identify geometric properties in two-dimensional objects.
- Apply concepts of place value.
- Use a visual fraction model to represent a number sentence.
- Multiply two two-digit numbers.
- Write the standard form of a number in expanded form.
- Use a fraction model to decompose it into a sum of fractions.
- Compare two fractions.
- Solve multistep word problems.
- Make a line plot to display data.
- Use line plots to solve problems.