The Math Content Team has released new multiple choice, select all that apply, and fill-in questions that are aligned to the Common Core for the 4th grade. The questions in this content release refer to the domain “Operations and Algebraic Thinking.” The following standards are included in the new content release:
Sample tasks that students are asked to complete:
- Describe a number sentence with words.
- Determine whether a given whole number in the range 1-100 is a multiple of a given one-digit number.
- Find all factor pairs for a whole number in the range 1-100.
- Determine whether a given whole number in the range 1-100 is prime or composite.
- Identify apparent features of the pattern that were not explicit in the rule itself.
Sample Questions and Reasons