The Math Content Team has released new multiple choice, select all that apply, and fill-in questions that are aligned to the Common Core for the 3rd grade. The questions in this content release refer to the domain “Number and Operations in Base Ten.” All three standards in the aforementioned domain are covered.
Sample tasks that students are asked to complete:
- Round 3 digit numbers to the nearest hundred.
- Determine which subtraction expressions have a difference greater than or less than the specified value.
- Use subtraction in word problems to find the differences within 1000.
- Determine if two addends create a specified sum.
- Use multiplication to answer word problems.