The Math Content Team has released new multiple choice, fill-in, and constructed response questions that are aligned to the Common Core for the 3rd grade. The questions in this content release refer to the domain Number and Operations – Fractions. The following standards are included in the new content release:
Sample tasks that students are asked to complete:
- Use models to represent fractions.
- Identify how many more parts need shading to represent a fraction partitioned into n.
- Identify fractions on a number line.
- Determine the distance between two points on a number line that are between 0 and 1.
- Represent fractions on a number line.