The Math Content Team has created 2018 NYS Samplers for grades 6 – 8. The samplers follow the recommended percentages for clusters, standard emphasis, and domain attributions specified in the “Educator Guide to the 2018 Grades 3–8 Mathematics Tests.” Each grade level sampler consists of two sessions.
To add a sampler to your list of assignments:
- On your Teacher Center click Assignments
- Click the button to Create From Public Assignments
- Click the blue plus sign to expand Mathematics
- Click the blue plus sign to expand Intermediate Math
- Click the blue plus sign for Castle Assignments
- Click the blue plus sign to expand New York
- Click the name of an exam to preview the contents of the exam
- Check the box next to the name of an exam to mark it for import
- When ready, click the Import button to add the selected exam(s) to your assignment list. You will then be returned to the Assignments page where you can review, modify and/or assign the exam.