How can I print a hard copy of an assignment I created?
- From your Teacher Home Page, click the ‘Assignments’ link.
- Select the Course and Folder where the assignment you wish to print is located.
- Next to the name of the assignment you wish to print, click on the Edit icon (it looks like a pencil).
- Along the left side of the assignment editor is a heading titled ‘Display/Print’. Expand this menu by clicking on the box to the left of the heading.
- Click on Assignment.
- A new window will appear with the assignment in Print format.
- Click the double down arrow icon next to the title ‘Format for Printing’ for options when printing.
- Once you have selected the options you wish to include, click the ‘Format for Printing’ button, and a preview of your document will appear.
- Finally, to print the document, click the blue ‘Print’ link located in the upper right hand corner of the preview window.