When is the last time you checked the pulse of your schools' physical and health education programs? In today's fast-paced academic culture, where PE and health programs are often shoved to the back-burner, Castle Learning offers two add-on components via an integration with
Carone Learning for supporting PE and Health instruction. Carone Learning is the country’s leader in webbased courses for Physical Education and Health. Carone’s curriculum aligns to national standards for PE & Health with a focus on health related activities, learning health and fitness, and skill development.
Instructional PE & Health Education for K-12 Learners
Administrators, parents, teachers and students appreciate the intrinsic learning support and assessments built into Castle Learning's PE and Health Education content.
Whether teachers are looking for a more integrated means for teaching physical education and health, or want to support students who are physically unable to participate in the traditional PE activity, the materials presented in our PE and Health components provide age-appropriate content, covering a variety of physical education and health-related topics, including:
- Health & fitness fundamentals
- Personal health & fitness goals
- Introductions to a myriad of physical activities from walking, running and swimming, to competitive sports such as soccer, basketball, golf and racquet sports
- Mental & emotional health
- Family living & healthy relationships
- Nutrition & weight management
- First aid & safety
- And more!
The interactive software is designed to work across the spectrum of an Internet connected desktop, laptop or mobile device.
The benefits of the PE & Health Components are:
- Intuitive topic organization
- Content that is divided into small, digestible pieces
- Access to over 4,000 standard-aligned PE and Health questions that reinforce concepts and assess student learning
- Access for students who are physically unable to complete traditional PE acitvities
- A student option to re-capture missing credits in PE & Health
- Teachers looking for information, questions or assessing PE and health-related curricula.
Affordable Add-On Package for Current & New Castle Learning Customers
The Physical Education and Health add-on is competitively priced for your school’s budget:
PE or Health Only
- $2.25/student standalone without access to Castle Learning’s core components
- $1.85/student if already a Castle Learning core components user
PE and Health Combo
- $3.50/student standalone without access to Castle Learning’s core components
- $2.50/student with Castle Learning if already a Castle Learning core components user
Experience our empowering learning software for yourself by registering for a FREE, 60 day trial.