When it gets right down to it, you can learn about our team in 5, straightforward sentences.
- We love students and teachers
- We love learning
- We love teaching
- We love technology
- We love combining students, teachers, learning, teaching and technology to foster remarkable academic success!
Perhaps that's why Castle Learning is able to celebrate a 95% customer renewal rate year after year.
Education Created By Educators and For Educators
The team here at Castle Learning have our feet deeply rooted in the foundation of engaging education - we are all educators after all.
From that firm anchor, we eagerly forge ahead selecting the most innovative, technological fruits - transforming them so students and teachers can cultivate a successful classroom culture.
Our methods meet 21st century education goals:
- Differentiate instruction to optimize the student learning experience.
- Pioneer the technological frontier, utilizing digital resources to expand the way we teach and students learn.
- Integrate personalized content, relevant learning tools and frequent assessments to remain ahead of the student's learning curve.
- Create content that meets both Common Core and statewide standards.
- Imbue our students with an empowered and inspired attitude towards learning.
Finally, we're wholly committed to our customers' satisfaction, which is why we offer free, in-person training sessions, webinars and on-line video tutorials that are available 24-hours a day. You can't help but be successful when you work with Castle Learning.
Castle Learning was selected as one of District Administrator Magazine’s Top 100 Products in 2016.
“The prestigious acknowledgment is given annually to K-12 education products that have supported education innovation. The winners were selected by the editors of District Administration from hundreds of nominations submitted by readers, including school superintendents and district-level directors in districts across the United States. The winning products were determined by the quantity of nominations received per product, as well as an evaluation of product quality based upon readers’ nominations and explanations…”
Castle Learning strives to provide high-quality content, authored by educators, so that you can focus your efforts on helping your students achieve academic success.